Friday, October 10, 2008

Closed Stacks.

I'm not a sleepless night kind of person but yesterday was bad.

something like a fell into bed at 3 plus and lay there till 4 plus got up and went out (of my hall room) too see if there was anyone awake, anyone I could talk to because for some reason I just felt really horrible maybe it was because during a two hour nonsense talk that had taken place earlier in the night some stuff from the past was yanked up again

nobody was online to talk to, nobody's room doors were open everyone was sleeping or just shutting their door at 5am in the morning. 2 more hours and people would start coming out and bathing and getting ready for their 830 lessons.

but I felt so bad that if anyone's room doors were open I would have gone in and just sat there haha but nobody's door was.

I take a thousand years to open up but it was the type of situation where I finally, suddenly, wanted to pour and grab just about anybody to comfort me but everybody was either sleeping or unwilling to.

I always choose the wrong times.

so I went back to my room and shut the door behind me and came across this song which was quite apt for what I was feeling at the moment and practically bawled myself to sleep which was definitely not the wisest thing to do since I had class in a few hours. as if showing up in ugly specs + clipped up fringe isn't enough, throw puffy eyes into the equation and people are going to stone me on sight.

needless to say I skipped all of it.

and I guess this song is suitable for anyone who's ever had an ex-boyfriend. or girlfriend.

oh shit I hope I didn't sound like an emo nemo teenager.

記憶會說話 思念在發芽
微風催促一地落葉歸去啊
貝殼戀著家 魚兒游水啊
剩我這念舊的巨蟹踩著沙

熟悉的對白 陌生人說了出來
感覺開始回來 開始又回來

這些日子以來 偶爾會想起你的愛
面對這回憶 依然還是溫暖
記得你愛把我的手 放進你的口袋
掌心裡的溫度還存在 在指尖徘徊

這些日子以來 偶爾會想起你的愛
面對這回憶 依然還是溫暖
我會慢慢學著勇敢 慢慢學著取暖
如果覺得冷 放自己口袋

你的溫暖我會藏起來

記憶會說話 思念在發芽
微風催促一地落葉歸去啊
貝殼戀著家 魚兒游水啊
剩我一個人 踩著沙


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you chose the most zao sia song of all his songs. hahhha. and thanks for the flood. maybe you'd like my house cos even at 4am there are people playing DOTA. hahhha. and you can just wake up, go down, and hurl and slam their lappys, then go back to sleep. at least thats what i wish i could do. =)

Anonymous said...

im not here to flood. but i realised i got the wrong song in my mind. hahhha. nice song though.

~*esther*~ said...

u noe u can just call me cos sometimes i wake up at 3am n i just cant go back to sleep too n crying doesnt seem to work much either so u can realli JUST CALL ME lo ass free sms oso dun reply me i need to complain man wad friend is it get out of ur island and MEET ME.

still breathing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HUGS ai ren,

but i think i need some love as well.

:(((((((

Jac said...

JASMINE LIM! i was online at 4am on thurs night wad. how come u nv talk to me?!?!?