Many a time, I have wished that I could be a nice person.
Like a genuinely nice person.
The kind of person who doesn't have to try to be nice. The kind of person who doesn't have to stop and think before executing a 'nice' action, who wouldn't think "Hmmm if I do this then he/she will think I'm nice okay I do!" "Sigh since she's my best friend.. k lor I do"
But since I haven't met anyone NICE yet, I guess I'm normal. :D
I think nobody will be that nice.
It's just a matter of how selfish they are. The less selfish they are, the nicer they are. But if you factor in their conscious decisions to be unselfish, what you get will be just people pretending to be nice. blahblah.
there is no point to this entry it's just random you know, like sausages and pork knuckles random.
:D
Like a genuinely nice person.
The kind of person who doesn't have to try to be nice. The kind of person who doesn't have to stop and think before executing a 'nice' action, who wouldn't think "Hmmm if I do this then he/she will think I'm nice okay I do!" "Sigh since she's my best friend.. k lor I do"
But since I haven't met anyone NICE yet, I guess I'm normal. :D
I think nobody will be that nice.
It's just a matter of how selfish they are. The less selfish they are, the nicer they are. But if you factor in their conscious decisions to be unselfish, what you get will be just people pretending to be nice. blahblah.
there is no point to this entry it's just random you know, like sausages and pork knuckles random.
:D
4 comments:
just like why i tell you pork knuckles/pork belly are yummy cause i wanna make you fat. HAHAHAH
i thought u say that maybelline person or what is like unhumanly nice? lol and of cuz ur not nice! if u were i wont be ur friend! i like that ur such an ass!
random but very true entry hmmm..
pork: yes may's super nice but there's a limit to her nice-ness also haha.
lu: i never ever got to eat pork knuckles STILL. i want to try why always like that haha. you miss our 3am never-ending trysts right. so hot. woo!
Post a Comment