but come back again after a day OR two. it's a vicious cycle.
Haha Lu Twin Tan Happy 21st Birthday la how can I forget your birthday man I bought your present ten thousand years ago and braved yucky rain to get to this nonsensical costume shop to try and get something to fit your theme. haha but I only ended up with feathers from spotlight lol. Braved a gay guy at the costume shop who is SO GAY I seriously csi. I'm not homophobic but I would appreciate it if you would just let me choose i costume in peace and not hang around suspiciously like I'm gonna steal your nonsensical costumes blah. And I even braved guys who tried to grind me I think my middle finger almost broke while I was dancing ya I'm an ass who points.
and don't know why I suddenly lost my voice after your party tmd since when people lose voices after clubbing one pui.
hrmph but actually before clubbing I was thinking of a million things to do if I couldn't protect myself well enough and someone did actually grind me. I was going to say, huh do you really have a penis? I can't feel anything leh!
HAHA PUI but the point is I protected myself so well I swear got at least 10-15cm radius go on and roll your eyes but that is the length of a normal 40cents plastic ruler WHICH IS A FAIR BIT OF DISTANCE IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT DISTANCE BETWEEN BODIES IN CLUBS.
hrmph. I think maybe that's why my boyfriend is so CBB about it that he didn't even give a hoot. all my girlfriends no boyfriend but their EX boyfriends will come and send them home. me? I have a boyfriend whom I understand, is still busy studying for his horrible exams so nvm if I have to go home alone but what? a 5cents msg/10cents call also cannot?
AND FOR THE LAST TIME, CBB IS CAN'T BE BOTHERED IF YOU STILL DON'T KNOW BY NOW. YES I AM DAMN PISSED SIGNING OFF, YOUR LOVELY MS MIDDLE FINGER POINTER AT UGLY GUYS WHO PISS ME OFF.
THE NEXT TIME I GO CLUBBING, I WILL MANICURE MY MIDDLE FINGER ONLY AND PAINT IT BRIGHT NEON GREEN/RED/BLUE/BLACK/YELLOW/PINK/PURPLE ALL THE BLOODY RAINBOW COLOURS AND FLASH IT AT STUPID GUYS WHO CAN'T TAKE A HINT. HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
oh but I will let you do anything to me if you give me a moet hahahahah. k la maybe max I'll chop off and give you my rainbow-coloured middle finger(s) la okay. I promise you I will use OPI nail polish and put like um, thousand layers of finishing to keep the colours intact for thousand years and encase it in a nice glass frame okay. GOOD ENOUGH RIGHT.
and don't know why I suddenly lost my voice after your party tmd since when people lose voices after clubbing one pui.
hrmph but actually before clubbing I was thinking of a million things to do if I couldn't protect myself well enough and someone did actually grind me. I was going to say, huh do you really have a penis? I can't feel anything leh!
HAHA PUI but the point is I protected myself so well I swear got at least 10-15cm radius go on and roll your eyes but that is the length of a normal 40cents plastic ruler WHICH IS A FAIR BIT OF DISTANCE IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT DISTANCE BETWEEN BODIES IN CLUBS.
hrmph. I think maybe that's why my boyfriend is so CBB about it that he didn't even give a hoot. all my girlfriends no boyfriend but their EX boyfriends will come and send them home. me? I have a boyfriend whom I understand, is still busy studying for his horrible exams so nvm if I have to go home alone but what? a 5cents msg/10cents call also cannot?
AND FOR THE LAST TIME, CBB IS CAN'T BE BOTHERED IF YOU STILL DON'T KNOW BY NOW. YES I AM DAMN PISSED SIGNING OFF, YOUR LOVELY MS MIDDLE FINGER POINTER AT UGLY GUYS WHO PISS ME OFF.
THE NEXT TIME I GO CLUBBING, I WILL MANICURE MY MIDDLE FINGER ONLY AND PAINT IT BRIGHT NEON GREEN/RED/BLUE/BLACK/YELLOW/PINK/PURPLE ALL THE BLOODY RAINBOW COLOURS AND FLASH IT AT STUPID GUYS WHO CAN'T TAKE A HINT. HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
oh but I will let you do anything to me if you give me a moet hahahahah. k la maybe max I'll chop off and give you my rainbow-coloured middle finger(s) la okay. I promise you I will use OPI nail polish and put like um, thousand layers of finishing to keep the colours intact for thousand years and encase it in a nice glass frame okay. GOOD ENOUGH RIGHT.
9 comments:
haa~~ i also lost my voice!!!! we 2 muz be shouting too hard to each other la..
and yes.. that gay guy at the costume shop.. nitemares -__-
haha u rocks la get well soon k bring u go tea house be cultured pple k k k k kk
OMG U NOTICED TT THEIR EX BFS CAME! where's mine.. ccb (not cbb lol)... SIGH..
... eh est i think she was trying to say that when they had bfs, (who is now their exes,) would have sent them home. but hers didn't
stop giving yourself excuses to think about it.
haha no eric. i'm really trying to say what i meant! all my friends' ex boyfriends ALL came to send them home! how can. hrmph.
thats the way la dumb.
i support you!
and jas nxt time just wear super long heels den start tap dancing on their legs la! make some nice holes
HAHAHHAHAA
jas, you heard of glow in the dark top coat for nails?
you can paint and only your middle finger will be glowing.
i wasnt even at the dance floor. ccb and dumb, you are really dumb, you better BC(be bothered) or i will pollute ur gf with all the negative energies. HAHA.
oh you can even use mood changing lacquer. when u are out with dumb, will be a happy colour, when ugly guys grind you it will be sai colour, you know army green mix brown?
and steph, are u saying i am not cultured. KNN(OPPS)
ah u SEE eric! their exes all came!! like realli! its not me lo i din give myself excuse but wtf rite i'm sooo lonely... i have nobody... of my ownNNnnnn... lalala lonely... i'm so lonely... ahahaha
oopzz i'll bring u too la k k k k k k k
bring u to fine dining be high class pple!!! (see i treat u fine dining i treat jasmine tea nia.. shh dun tell her!)
Post a Comment