Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cloying.


I just bought a new shower foam and a new deodorant and a new room scent (APPLE!) thing and they smell damn sweet ahhaha

And because my room is so small, the three scents mix together to create this over-powering sweet mega-scent that's made up of um, figs and apples and white peach and almond but I think the Glade apple scent thing is the one that's doing most of the work in making my room smell like heaven.

please buy the glade apple thing. Only $3.90 for heaven. Good deal or not you tell me!

WHOOOO like those spa place!

:D:D:D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! the apple thing was supposed to be MINE!!! you coper!!! Hmph!!!

jasmine said...

excuse me I SAW IT FIRST and I GRABBED IT FIRST so too bad HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

lucky u bought that fragrance. or else ppl that stay around u will start complaining of some rancid smell.

Anonymous said...

OMG, i got all the three things can

we really twins

BeStX fRiEnDXzXzzzz f0Rx LiFezxzx

HAHA

steph said...

i got the lavender glade thingy!

jasmine said...

lu: omgosh WHEREGOT SO QIAO one!

porky: tao yan~~~~~~~~~~ HAHA.

steph: lavender one no smell green apple NICEST!

steph said...

$3.10~~ come pick up ur apple la