Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happyness is a state of mind.

Can't stand it I was going to sleep awhile ago but got up just to write this post.

I am overwhelming with love for dumb have you ever felt this way! It's a very glad feeling. As if too much love is boiling and bubbling inside you and you want to throw some of it to the people around you but you can't because your room mate is asleep. And you want to jump up and down so that the people below your room can hear your Happyness radiating through the walls.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

knnbccb I just remembered class is at 930 better sleep what a way to end this post HAHA FEEL MY HAPPYNESS RADIATE INTO YOU ALREADY NOT! SMILE ME A SMILE! NO, GRIN! :D :D :D :D

3 comments:

~*esther*~ said...

awwwwww.....! to top tt, NO MORE BREAKS FROM SCHOOL till cny horrrrrr.... ahahahahhahah. oh! and aft cny no breaks tilllllllllllllllllllll.. go see the calendar ms withdrawal.

Anonymous said...

omg yes!!! i've felt that before! not for dumb lah LOL

Geraldine said...

no cannot u must give me ur love first!