Monday, August 4, 2008

Routine.

dumb and i.

the first time we were together, we started from celebrating every month and so, every 4th of every month we would be all, "HAPPY __(insert number) MONTHS!"
when i think back now, i really wonder how the hell did i manage to come up with 18 presents/surprises (we were together for 18months the first round).

WALAUEH I WAS ONCE SO CREATIVE ONE MEH?!

but the second time we got back together we both agreed not to celebrate month-saries (this word is so stupid) because it's so troublesome to think of a present/surprise every month so we settled on celebrating anniversaries.

our first anniversary is this wednesday (6th aug) and look what we've come up with..



haha this is what happens when you've practically been with each other for a whole lifetime.

from celebrating months to not bothering about first year.

at this rate, I think by the time our 2nd anniversary rolls along, we probably will just sms each other "hi happy 2 years. okay goodnight" and then roll back to sleep in our own beds in our own homes and not even meet at all hurhur.

yeah i guess i'm secretly quite bummed out but of course it's not a secret anymore since i've blogged about it (like eric says) but since I LIKE TO DELUDE MYSELF into thinking that no one reads my blog so..

I'M SECRETLY QUITE BUMMED OUT.

the end.

Clarification from previous entry:
porkypig FIND ME A ROOM ALREADY.
my chopper is all set to chop you into bakwa already urgh.
**this paragraph is actually meant for porkypig to faster find me a room but I don't know why the whole world thinks I've gotten a room.

HELLO MY SMART FRIENDS OF THE WORLD! WOULD I SOUND SO DESPERATE IF I ALREADY HAD A ROOM! USE BRAIN PLEASE! BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN IT'S PINKY, IT'S PINKY AND THE BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN omgosh i really sound desperate.

get me a room. ANYBODY.

2 comments:

Cui said...

It's okay lah, for me we never celebrated months or years. Hehhehehehe.

Anonymous said...

this is the first time i'm looking forward to it because it's the first time we can actually spend it physically together!
BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
leo is getting less romantic i think :( baaaaaaaah