(but we, the ones that matter, all know how you look like anyway :D:D :D )
tell me why am I so short!??! I'm like, a whole head shorter than all of them kns. The thing is, they're not even standing straight dammit. sighhhhhhhhh.
:D:D:D
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HELLO I MISS YOU
please remember to meet me during the holidays and wave to me when you see me in school.
Actually can you all just pretend that you don't know about the existence of my blog and for goodness sake please don't talk to me about what I wrote because it's just plain weird to know that you read what I wrote.
And yes, I am weird.
2 comments:
HELLO I MISS YOU
please remember to meet me during the holidays and wave to me when you see me in school.
by wave, i mean those airport-farewell wave.
lol airport-farewell wave.. me also want!!! so everytime jas see me muz airport-farewell wave!
Post a Comment